donderdag 26 februari 2015

¡Urban Jungle Bloggers: Green Love is in the Air!

This months theme for the Urban Jungle Bloggers is Hanging Planters!

Two weeks ago my living-room was painted. And although I like the bright white, I missed some colour... 
So I looked up my hanging bag (in which I normally put my christmas tree) and went to the garden centre
to buy some Blue Ferns (Phlebodium). 
The hanging bag I made a few years ago from a cotton bag and a ribbon. 
Since I don't have a door between my corridor and my living room, I get welcomed by these green beauty's every day!





Foto's 
¡Muy Bien!

Het thema voor de Urban Jungle Bloggers is deze maand: hangende planten! Twee weken gelden werd mijn huiskamer geschilderd. Alhoewel ik heel blij ben met de lichte witte kleur, vind ik het toch wat leeg en koud.... Dus ik zocht mijn pantenhanger op, waar ik normaal mijn kerstboom in hang, en ging naar het tuincentrum om twee blauwvarens (Phlebodium) te kopen. De plantenhanger maakte ik een paar jaar gelden van een katoenen zak van H&M en breed wit keperband. Nu wordt ik iedere dag verwelkomd door deze groene beauty's die in de doorgang tussen mijn woonkamer en hal hangen!



The Urban Jungle Bloggers (a great initiative by Igor and Judith) is all about more green in your home and enjoying the beauty of plants. Urban Jungle Bloggers from all around the world share ideas to create an Urban Jungle through styling ideas, DIY and green tips & tricks. 

1 opmerking:

  1. This looks llike one happy hanging plant!! Thank you for joining us this month!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen