woensdag 20 januari 2016

¡Urban Jungle Bloggers: Kitchen Greens!


Greens are everywhere in my home, so this months Urban Jungle Bloggers theme: Kitchen Greens, was easy to me. There are always some flowerbulbs or plants in my kitchen. This time there are moss pots, Daffodil bulbs and a beautiful Fern leave. Combined with some beautiful brass Plantly decorations from the new H&M home collection (which are real must haves for green lovers), it makes a great combination.

There is also a special item in my kitchen, which Matches good to the Kitchen Greens. A few months ago, when we cleaned op my grandparents home (since my granddad passed away last June), I found this beautiful fifties can with beautiful plants and teapots on it. Being an Urban Jungle Blogger, I couldn't leave it and hoped that I could use it for one of the Urban Jungle blogs. Next to that it is a great memory to my grandparents.

And if there aren't enough Greens in my kitchen, there is always a great few at my green garden with a large wall of Ivy.




Foto's
¡Muy Bien!


The Urban Jungle Bloggers (a great initiative by Igor and Judith) is all about more green at home and enjoying the beauty of plants. Urban Jungle Bloggers from all around the world share ideas to create an Urban Jungle through styling ideas, DIY and green tips & tricks.

Groene planten zijn overal in mijn huis, dus het Urban Jungle Bloggers thema van deze maand: Kitchen Greens, was makkelijk voor mij. Er staan altijd wel wat bloeiende bloembollen of planten in mijn keuken. Nu een paar potjes met mos, Narcis bollen en een mooi Varen blad. Met een paar mooie koper gouden bladen uit de H&M home collectie (die nu verrassend veel Plantly producten in de collectie heeft), een mooie combinatie. Er is ook een speciaal item in mijn keuken, die prima bij dit Kitchen Green thema past. Een paar maanden geleden ruimden we het huis van mijn opa en oma op (na het overlijden van mijn opa) en vond ik dit fifties blik met planten en theepotten erop. Als Urban Jungle Blogger kon ik dit blik natuurlijk niet achterlaten en ik hoopte dat ik het voor een van de Urban Jungle blogs kon gebruiken). En het is een mooie herinnering aan mijn opa en oma. En mochten er niet genoeg planten in de keuken zijn, de keuken kijkt uit op mijn groene tuin met een grote Klimop muur.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten