zondag 6 maart 2016

¡Still Life Sunday #14!

Foto
¡Muy Bien!

Last weeks I rediscovered my peacock feathers.. Love the beautiful pattern of the blue green eyes, so they got a place in my living room... Since blue is not my color at all I was so happy to find thid beautiful white one. Mixed with the Conjuress print, made by the talented Stephen Mackey, it's an intriguing Still Life at my table...

¡Enjoy a happy Sunday!

If you also like to make still life's pictures and would you like to share them at ¡Muy Bien!? Please send me an e-mail!

De afgelopen weken heb ik mijn pauwenveren herontdekt.. Ik vind het patroon met het groen blauwe oog prachtig, dus ze hebben weer een plekje in mijn woonkamer gekregen. Maar eigenlijk is blauw helemaal mijn kleur niet, dus ik was heel erg blij om deze mooie witte pauwenveer te vinden. Samen met de Conjuress print van de talentvolle Stephen Mackey, is het een Stilleven op mijn houten tafel waar ik naar kan blijven kijken...


Maak je ook foto's van stillevens en vind je het leuk die op ¡Muy Bien! te delen? Mail me dan! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten