vrijdag 18 november 2016

¡November Nudes!


Once and a while my mind is thinking of adding some pink to my home. For years I have a pouf in my living room with beautiful pieces of nude and taupe colored Sarees. I always thought that I should have more of this color scheme at my home, and now I am seriously thinking of buying some faded pink curtains.




Via:

How I love the combination of these warm, soft and tough look of the nude colors at these pictures. They match great with Browns and Greys, so I think my new curtains will be here soon...

Regelmatig denk ik aan meer roze in huis. Al jaren staat een poef van oude roze en taupe kleurige sarees in mijn woonkamer en hoe vaak heb ik al niet bedacht dat dit het kleurenschema voor mijn huis moet zijn. Nu ben ik serieus aan het nadenken over het kopen van nieuwe gordijnen in een vergrijsde oud roze tint. De prachtige styling met warme, zachte en stoere nude tinten op deze foto's inspireren enorm. Ze staan prachtig bij bruine en grijze tinten, dus ik denk dat de nieuwe gordijnen hier snel zullen hangen.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten