zondag 22 januari 2017

¡Greens in my kitchen!





Foto's
¡Muy Bien!

For my birthday, earlier this month, Riad Lifestyle surprised me with this beautiful Tamegroute bowl. You might know I have a crush to this beautiful Moroccan ceramic, as you can see here. So RiadLifestyle couldn't make me happier to add another beautiful piece of ceramic to my collection.
Yesterday I bought some flowers and one of them unfortunately broke. This broken flower makes a great still-life in my kitchen in this beautiful bowl filled with lychees and some more weathered greens....

Voor mijn verjaardag, eerder deze maand, werd ik door Riad Lifestyle verrast met deze prachtige Tamegroute kom. Waarschijnlijk weet je al dat ik dol ben op het prachtige Marrokkaanse groene keramiek, zoals je hier kunt zien. Riad Lifestyle kon me dus niet blijer maken met deze beauty voor mijn kleine verzameling. Gisteren kocht ik bloemen en helaas brak er een af. Deze bloem pastorie t in de Tamegroute kom met lychees, samen met nig wat verweerd groen een geweldig stilleven....


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten