zaterdag 15 april 2017

¡Easter eggs and Urban Nature Culture Ceramics!







 Foto's:
¡Muy Bien!

How happy I was when Urban Nature Culture offered me to choose some items from their new table ware collectio!. When I visited showUP, I immediately fell in love with these beautiful ceramic Ruka bowls with their beautiful dotted prints.
I had a little doubt about the color, because the saffran coloured ones are beautiful as well. But I am very happy with the silver grey colors with matches great with some beautiful pheasant feathers and my ostrich and dotted quail eggs. I love the mix of these prints and the warm colours of the feathers, so I think they will stay long after Easter is gone...

¡Vrolijk Pasen!
¡Happy Easter!
¡Feliz Pascuas!


Wat een geluk als je de kans krijgt om iets uit de nieuwe tableware collectie van Urban Nature Culture te kiezen! Op showUP was deze collectie meteen mijn favoriet en ik werd meteen verliefd op de mooie keramieken Ruka kommen met hun prachtige stippen prints. Ik heb wel even getwijfeld over de kleur want de saffraankleurige vind ik ook geweldig. Maar ik ben heel gelukkig met de grijze kleur, die heel mooi matcht met een paar mooie fazantenveren en mijn struisvogel en gestippelde kwartel eieren. De mix van de prints en de warme kleuren vind ik super mooi en passen helemaal in huis, dus ik denk dat dit nog wel even blijft staan tot Pasen al lang voorbij is...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten